UP TO $10 BETS! Quick Fire Flaming Jackpots Electric Boogaloo Slot Video!

  • Monday, September 9, 2019

MAJOR PROGRESSIVE on the Quick Fire Flaming Jackpots Electric Boogaloo slot machine by Aristocrat!

Quick Fire Flaming Jackpots takes the brand of the same name and combines it with the Wonder 4 play mechanic allowing you to choose up to four different games, and in this slot video I chose Electric Boogaloo!

You win in the base game by landing winning paylines and you can also win Progressives by landing 5-of-a-kind line hits when your win contains the special "Quick Fire" symbol in the 5th reel. Higher progressives are awarded when your win doesn't contain a wild and more "Quick Fire" symbols appear proportional to your bet level.

In the Electric Boogaloo, you are awarded 7, 8, or 9 free spins depending on whether you trigger the bonus with 3, 4, or 5 symbols, left to right, respectively although in this version of the game you first spin the wheel for a chance at Progressives and Super Free Games. You cannot retrigger in this game, and as full columns of wilds remain sticky, having more spins definitely gives you an advantage, as does getting those wild columns to stick early on! Finally, during the bonus, you actually can't win progressives as the "Quick Fire" symbols don't appear, Enjoy!

Recent comments from our YouTube channel
G Money Slot Videos

Posted Thursday, September 12, 2019

Very cool getting the major and all these bonuses. I don’t think I’ve actually seen this one yet but will try it if I ever find it, looks cool and you did good on it and again the progressive betting makes it even more fun! Thanks as always Tim I’m still getting caught up on your videos so onto the next one!

liz Schwartz

Posted Wednesday, September 11, 2019

I’m late to the party. Am catching up on your videos. That was a fun slot! I would love to play that!

Ck Frausto

Posted Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Those flaming games are awesome mr . Bp. I though you was gunna get a repeat of the pharaoh one.but this was still kool to watch

Rene Louisiana Red

Posted Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Nice to see this game so hard to find. Fun to play :)

Margaret Bauer

Posted Tuesday, September 10, 2019

I just luv the the SLOMO!

Bonsai Yama Review

Posted Tuesday, September 10, 2019

This game is great so much potential, I haven't seen this at my locals yet but I want to play it !! Thanks for sharing !

slot machine luv

Posted Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Sweet major . well done Tim

Donna McCann

Posted Tuesday, September 10, 2019

excellent

Valerie Rosario

Posted Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Great win! These 4 screen games can be enjoyable and they pay off!
Thanks for sharing!😎👍

Dennis Daniels

Posted Monday, September 9, 2019

I absolutely love the quad screen casino games, but I love your video!

sauropod

Posted Monday, September 9, 2019

I have played the original Electric Boogaloo and have never gotten free games or even a decent line hit. After a while I thought that I was playing a Hoover vacuum cleaner the way it was always sucking up all my money 💰.
At least you had decent wins. Thanks for sharing
Ciao fro Little Italy 🇮🇹 Montréal

My Pechanga Slot Machine Videos

Posted Monday, September 9, 2019

I think these games are so much fun when they're paying or giving play but they can be brutal when nothing is happening. You did very well and this was all a Lot of Fun!

I Know You!

Posted Monday, September 9, 2019

Nice🍀🍀🍀🍀

Pauline Siler

Posted Monday, September 9, 2019

These games seem like it's impossible to get a bonus , but yet you get everything ,if that's not luck I don't know what is you make the impossible look really easy , I'm glad you came out on top , you deserve everything you win my friend thanks for sharing Awesome video Tim 👍👍👍👍👍❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

paul wyatt

Posted Monday, September 9, 2019

7 free games😤 just give me half the money you were gonna bet. Well go out back and ill kick ya in the nvts! And well call it a day! God I hate that wheel! It should just say very little free games on 95 percent of the wheel and better luck next time on the other 5 percent! Nice win dude!

Jamal Sampson

Posted Monday, September 9, 2019

I absolutely enjoy those quad-screen casino games. Good luck on this one. You RULE!!!

Andy Peterson

Posted Monday, September 9, 2019

First