Gazellions Slot Video - HUGE WIN - SUPER FREE GAMES!

  • Saturday, September 23, 2017

The Gazellions slot machine by Aristocrat - Super Free Games, Finally!

Like other multi-games, where you're playing 4 games at once for your total bet, it can be an easy way to grind you down if you weren't awarded any additional benefit. But like similar games such as Wonder 4, you have the chance to play all four games at once during the bonus as the "Super Free Games" feature if your three bonus symbols are horizontally aligned on the trigger, otherwise you'll just receive the standard Free Games feature where the number of game you're awarded is based on which particular game you triggered the bonus on, as they all have different free game meters!

In addition, whenever you receive just two bonus symbols in a particular game, the number of free games for that game will increase by one. During the bonus, if you land 2 or 3 bonus symbols, you'll receive 1 or 5 extra free spins to a maximum of 50 free games during the bonus. Any free games awarded above the maximum of 50 will then be added to the free game meter instead.

It's a pretty interesting concept, and of course if you spot a game where each of the four games has a high number of free games, there's probably an advantage for you at that time, so Gazellions is a prime candidate for "vulturing" so if you have this one, always take a quick walk by!

What's also interesting is that by NOT landing a bonus for a while, the free games meters will increase, giving you the opportunity to land a high-number Super Free games, which would be the ultimate in Gazellions, although as you will see, it only takes one, Enjoy!

Recent comments from our YouTube channel
Jeff Oh

Posted Sunday, July 5, 2020

I donโ€™t know if you will see this message, but where was this machine. My parents have been searching for it for years. They love it!

EZ Life Slot Jackpots

Posted Monday, September 25, 2017

Great job on this one!

EmanRocknSlots

Posted Monday, September 25, 2017

These slots can be so fun but the Super Free Games can be so difficult to trigger!

Ok coral

Posted Sunday, September 24, 2017

This is the biggest trap for me, glad you broke it, but it usual breaks me!

Allnighter17 Slots

Posted Sunday, September 24, 2017

I've played this game, it can be tough. Looks like single free games did better than super free games. Congrats!! Great session!! Thanks for posting!!

SLOTMANJACK SLOTS

Posted Sunday, September 24, 2017

How did u know it was the super free games on the second bonus?

Heather Lee

Posted Sunday, September 24, 2017

If you are anything, you are tenacious, great job!

Katrina Parker

Posted Sunday, September 24, 2017

Glad you got your money back but that machine is pretty tight!

ran Solo

Posted Sunday, September 24, 2017

๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฝ

Jennifer Goodwin

Posted Sunday, September 24, 2017

This is a very interesting game with each screen having a different free game meter and with the chance to play all four as super free games, but it seems a lot harder than the Wonder 4 games do to me. ย At least you can help your odds by choosing a machine with high numbers for each screen. ย  You had some nice wins - especially the $443.70 win. ย I noticed you have another game on YouTube.

Dani Money

Posted Sunday, September 24, 2017

Great win !!! you worked hard and it payed . i guess some people here consider a huge win when you bet $1 and make a $1000 , it does not work this way in realty of slot machines ... i hope many more to come .. As one of the best traders on wall street said after he retired that his secret to make his millions was to win just 58% of all trades and to know when to take losses fast on the rest 42% ...

Laura Castro

Posted Sunday, September 24, 2017

๐Ÿ‘

Phil Bengtson

Posted Saturday, September 23, 2017

Where's the huge win?

Hot4 Teacherz

Posted Saturday, September 23, 2017

Oh my god oh my god oh my god

Rican Bee๐Ÿ

Posted Saturday, September 23, 2017

โ˜๐Ÿฝโค๏ธ๐ŸŽฐ๐Ÿ

Carol St Martin

Posted Saturday, September 23, 2017

I love your video's , but my husband won't watch because you say omg 100 times in ever video. Lol

matty naylor

Posted Saturday, September 23, 2017

That's an awesome win on a 3 dollar bet congrats

HELEN GRAMC

Posted Saturday, September 23, 2017

I think I saw u at thistledown...